Wednesday, February 22, 2012

11 Weeks

11 Weeks today!! Time is going quickly. Over the past two weeks, I had two days I felt awful with nausea, but now it has been a few days since and I am hungry ALL THE TIME! I'm not choosing the best snacks, considering starbursts, skittles, and ice cream sandwiches keep calling my name. I went to the grocery store to get chocolate syrup the other day and walked out with $10 of candy. On the other hand, I like that I can eat what I want and not worry about gaining weight.. since I haven't gained any :o) Anway, all I have to show this week are crochet projects, and I have kept myself busy!

This is the 3-6 month size Santa hat I was working on last week, I finished it the next day. The red yarn is soft, and the white yarn is VERY soft and VERY fuzzy. I love it!

I think this is the item I am most proud of so far. This took me only 2 hours and $6 to make!! It is a photography prop ONLY. It is called a hanging stork nest. The yarn is very chunky and durable, yet still soft. I am even considering making these to order and sell, because this worked up so nicely and headache free!

This adorable hat I am in love with! I made this in an hour or less one night this week. Pompoms are a hassle to make, but often necessary for hats like this :o) It is a small newborn size, but stretches considerably. I would estimate it to fit a 4lb-8lb baby. This hat inspires me to make many, many more to donate to the NICU. I love it!


I did a mini 11 week maternity photo shoot outside, since it was nice out... and Emoree decided to join in too!





11 Weeks: 187.2lbs (-1.4lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment