Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 18: Patience is a virtue I do not possess..

Well,  no trigger shot tonight. I am a little disapointed. There wasn't much follicle growth since yesterday, and I don't have much of an update. However, my estrogen level is 987 today!! I am to take just 75IU of Follistim tonight and go back tomorrow morning on CD19 for bloodwork and ultrasound again. I have to open that new vial of Follistim tonight.. not happy about that. I was really hoping I could just return it to the pharmacy but if I use any of it I can't.

This is slightly off topic, not completely, but I need to vent because it is stressing me out a little. Today was the first of 7 appointments in the last two plus weeks that interfered with my work schedule. I was supposed to be at work at 7AM, but my monitoring appointment was at 7:15AM (the earliest time I could get), which I went early to, so I got to work as soon as I could at 7:40AM, which is exactly what time I told work I would get there, and I got there as soon as I could. I've been slightly open about this process I am going through with management sparing any details, but today I got this "we have been more than gracious with you answering your cellphone", "schedule your appointments on your days off" and "don't wait until the last minute to let us know" BS. And yes, I am completely aware that it is the week of Christmas and our busiest week of the year. I CAN'T CONTROL THIS. I seriously thought this would all be over with nearly a week ago! How many ways can I say I don't "schedule" these appointments.. they TELL me when to come in! So after explaining this yet again, I also mentioned that if I have my "procedure" this week that I will need that day off and I won't know what day it is until 24-48 hours in advance... and nothing was said after that. So I am anxious waiting to see how this plays out... I am trying not to stress out too much but this doesn't help!!

Hopefully a better update tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment