Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 9: Monitoring continued.

Today (well technically yesterday, since it's just past midnight I'm a little late getting to this!) was day 9 and I went in for bloodwork and ultrasound this morning before work. I love 7AM appointments, they get you in and out pretty quick! Didn't even have to pay for parking because I was there less than 30 minutes. My blood draw today was from one of my favorite techs who I remember from 4 years ago who I had not yet seen this cycle! She is good, I did not feel a thing. Today my ultrasound was done by my actual doctor too! I was a little disappointed after my ultrasound I must admit... I did not have any follicles over 10mm. I do have 12 follicles in my right ovary as of today, and I do have two that are leading. They must be close at 8mm or 9mm, the doctor just doesn't measure them if they are under 10mm.  They told me my uterus lining is good at 7mm. My estrogen level today was 107, I was hoping for over a hundred this time so that increased well!! I go back in 3 days, on Tuesday which will be CD 12.

I am continuing with 100IU of Follistim each evening as well. I am hoping I get to use the trigger shot on Day 12 or 13, because otherwise I am going to run out of Follistim and I don't want to have to buy more!! Four years ago when I had Emoree I did my trigger shot on CD12, and I hope it is close to the same this time. Fingers crossed!

Next update Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment