Monday, January 9, 2012

4 Weeks & 4 Days

hCG number today is 296!! This is almost exactly what I was expecting 3 days later, my hCG tripled which is normal for a healthy (hopefully) singleton pregnancy!! I thought this was my last hCG blood test, but apparantly sometime in the last 4 years my fertility center changed their protocol and they now do hCG tests every 3 days until it is at least 2000 hCG, so probably another 2-3 blood tests. I don't know now when they do the first ultrasound... I'm still hoping it is at 6-7 weeks.

Pregnancy symptoms have been pretty mild so far... my boobs get really sore when I'm cold, and I've had small bouts of nausea but nothing too bad, I just munch on graham crackers and I'm good :)


I've been hard at work on crocheting this baby blanket!!! I try to do at least 6 rows a night... which usually takes 1.5-2 hours with a 3 year old running around :o)

I go back for hCG test #3 on Thursday morning at 7AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment