Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Weeks

I officially had my last early morning blood test today at the fertility center!!! My hCG level today is 821, a good healthy number!! Pretty much what I was expecting. My regular nurse called me today with the result, and told me that it isn't necessary to do anymore hCG tests, so now my FIRST ULTRASOUND is scheduled!!! Ahhh soooo excited!!! It is in 6 days, on Wednesday, January 18th at 1:45pm. The doctor wanted it scheduled for Monday, but they were booked until Wednesday. I will be late for work, oh well! This is way more important!

I just looked it up... I had my first ultrasound with Emoree at 6 weeks & 1 day. I think I got to see the heart beating at Emoree's 1st ultrasound, not sure. I may or may not be able to see the heart beat at this u/s, It may be too early at 5 weeks & 6 days. Either way, I will be able to see HOW MANY embryos there are.... definitely hoping for just one healthy, sticky bean since I have a unicornate uterus, and I'm single parent with one child already!

If you know me, you know I have a bargain shopping addiction. Well, I had BabiesRus $5 off reward coupons that were going to expire tomorrow.... so I went and bought bottles :) I bought two 3pks of Playtex Ventaire Wide bottles, in 6oz & 9oz. They were on sale too, so I got one pack for $3.20, and the other for $1.71 with my rewards coupons!! Yay!

Another thing I'm going to start posting is my weight gain/loss so I can track it each week/month w/ pregnancy. I know in the last week I've lost 2-3lbs (way to go increase im metabolism, considering I haven't been sick, just sometimes nauseated). When I was pregnant with Emoree, I lost 11lbs in the first 4-5 months, then gained 15lbs in the last 3-4 months for a grand total of +4lbs at her birth, lol. Considering she was born at 3lbs 15oz..... so anyway:

Week 5: 188.8

No comments:

Post a Comment